cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp registration

Zahra08
I'm a participant level 2

"If you still haven’t received your code after 24 hours and are unable to verify your account, contact your mobile provider for additional information"

I have been trying to complete my registration for WhatsApp for months. This is the only solution I got.

I tried getting Whatapp to send me sms messages or  phone calls and those options aren't not working.

When I had Rogers, I was able to complete it instantly. For some reason, I am not receiving and sms to complete the registration. 

What should I do? Bring the phone to the store? 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Zahra08 , I had a difficult time getting what's app on my device last year. The phone call verification from what's app worked for me. I have a Samsung galaxy s23 if that's any help to 6ou. What type of device do you have?  Let us know and maybe someone with the same device might have some suggestions for you. I hope you get it figured out. 

Zahra08

Thanks for responding.

The phone I have is IPhone 12 Pro.

WhatsApp confirmed that  they texted me but I never got a text and the phone call is never an option. Even if it was an option, I don't hear anything on the phone when I receive the call. 

Hi @Zahra08 , I found This discussion on the apple forums. Apparently there's a few people experiencing the same issue. Hope there's information there to help you 

Zahra08

Thank you. I think I have to let this be. Neither Apple Supprt or WhatsApp is able to resolved this. I think the only way is get a new phone or number to start over bc I am not getting verification code to activate my account.  Thanks for helping me, I looked at the threads and I see that some people are having the same issue. Maybe it's the upgrade or iPhone or something.  My phone number is registered with WhatsApp so I can't do much but to let go.