cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I now being billed by Fido and Roger’s??

BryanMin
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Last month, I received a notice from Fido saying I had to turn in my modem and Rogers was taking over my Internet account. I returned my modem and picked up a Rogers modem. I was then billed at the end of last month by Fido and now I am being billed again for service that was supposed to be transferred over to Rogers, and for which I have already paid Rogers once since last month. I called last month and spoke to a representative who said there would be no more billings from Fido for Web access. What the hell is going on?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello BryanMin,

If you were not aware, you should note that this is the community forum and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. We would only be able to offer assistance to generalised queries. Since you are enquiring about a specific account issue, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers