cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Worst customer service

bbilkish
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I called CSR today and I never know that the US rates came up to $1 per call before it was 55cts.

I asked to speak with the Manager but the CSR never transferred me and she did nothing to help me.

3 REPLIES 3

Farahnaz_7
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

DO NOT CHAT WITH FIDO CUSTOMER ERVICE IN CHAT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AT ALL THEY ARE ALL SCAM 100%. i DID CANCEL MY ONE PHONE LINE BUT STILL MY SERVICE IS ACTIVE WITH HUGE ROAMING BILL AND FINALLY TODAY I CANCELL MY SERICE I CALLED THROUHG 611 BUT STILL I DO NOT BLEIVE THIS  CANDAINA FIDO COMPANY.

Hey @Farahnaz_7,

Sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience over on live chat. You're welcome to reach out via the methods shown here if you still need help with anything. 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Bbilkish,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you were not aware of the rate increase for calls to US phone numbers. However, that change had been in place for a little over a year now (see here). Unfortunately, if you made calls to the US, they would be charged at the new rate.

For future long-distance calls, you can view their standard rates here (View preferred International rates, under Calling). In addition to their Preferred International Rates add-on, if you regularly require making calls to the US, they also have an Unlimited US calling add-on.

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

Cheers